We are currently searching for a part-time Administrative Assistant to work offsite as an independent contractor.
Successful candidates will have excellent organizational and communication skills, a strong understanding of social
media management, and experience with newsletter content-writing and assembly. You will be receiving initial
direction from and reporting to the Executive Board of Yosemite Gateway Partners. The ability to manage multiple
priorities with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we
guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work independently with guidance and direction from Executive Team
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- A partial list of requested services is below
- Must be computer savvy and have working knowledge of Constant Contact, Webmail, Microsoft Word
and Microsoft Publisher
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must qualify as an independent contractor per IRS guidelines
Maximum hours expected will average 10 hours per week. Invoices to be rendered monthly. Hourly rate of $15-20 depends
on skills and experience. Mileage to offsite YGP events will be reimbursed at the current IRS-stipulated rate.
The following is a list of the types of services required by Yosemite Gateway Partners:
- Manage email correspondence
- Prepare & distribute meeting agendas/minutes
- Manage social media outreach
- Coordinate handouts for quarterly meetings
- Manage sponsorship program
- Coordinate annual symposium
- Newsletter preparation & distribution
- Content-writing for various awards
- Assist Tech Committee with website
Guidance for required services will be provided by the President, Treasurer and Recording Secretary as
well as Tech and Communications Committee Chairs.
Position open until filled. Please e-mail Linda Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or to submit a cover letter and resume.